Save an additional $25 OFF when purchased with any fragrance oil subscription.
Modify your subscription anytimeChange fragrances, delivery schedule, products and so much more.
No commitmentCancel, swap, skip, or pause at any time.
The VanGogh360 aroma machine combines the ease, convenience and portability of a stand-alone unit with the power, quality and consistency of HVAC scenting. Operating with waterless cold air diffusion technology, the VanGogh360’s atomizer and built-in fan allows for even and efficient coverage of large open spaces. For maximum versatility, the VanGogh360 aroma machine has an adapter that allows the system to be connected to the HVAC system.
The VanGogh360’s easy-to-use internal timer provides the ultimate level of control as it has a programmable weekly timer that allows up to five unique operating periods to best fit your scenting schedule.
Learn More About HVAC Scenting
The most versatile diffuser in our collection, the VanGogh360 is the perfect diffuser to use as a standalone unit or through your HVAC. Designed for those who want to have the flexibility of a unit that is portable, standalone or connected, the VanGogh360 checks all the boxes. With its stylish design, our VanGogh360 scents spaces up to 1800 square feet and is perfect for lobbies, retail stores, and residential homes.
Using Your Diffuser
- Unplug or power off your machine before beginning. Use one of the keys included with your diffuser to open the side door. Slide the door up and out to reveal the oil compartment. Unscrew the aluminum bottle and you will see an oil pipette attached to a nozzle.
- Pour your preferred Aroma360 oil into the provided aluminum bottle. Screw the aluminum bottle until it is secured to the oil pipette in the bottle (Careful not to overfill the bottle).
- Once the oil is inserted tightly and secured, reattach the door and lock with the same key. Note: if the bottle is not inserted tightly or straight, the oil will leak. Please ensure the bottle is placed correctly. Once the oil is added, it is safe to plug in or turn on the diffuser.
- The top silver button on the VanGogh360 is the power on button, while the bottom silver button powers off the unit.
- More detailed instructions about setting scent times, intensity, cleaning your diffuser and HVAC Connection options can be found in your Diffusers box or under the instruction manuals section of this website.
Specifications for the VanGogh360
Coverage of 1800 square feet
Dimensions 9 ¾ x 5 ¼ x14 (inches)
Bottle- 500mL fragrance bottles
Colors- black or white
Heatless, Waterless Diffuser
Stand-alone and/or HVAC connection capabilities.
The built-in fan allows for consistent coverage throughout large open spaces.
Programmable weekly timer that allows for different time and density settings for different days of the week.
Ideal option for medium to large spaces such as lobbies, offices, homes, halls, retail stores, spas, fitness centers and much much more!
- JPJatan P.Verified Reviewer16 hours agoRated 5 out of 5 starsBest option to replace all the plug in scent
At first, I was not sure about this product. But I thought to give it a try with the 14days cancellation policy. This beast of a machine will make your home smell incredible. I've set up mine with an HVAC unit scenting my 2400 sqft home.
- JEJose E.Verified Reviewer5 days agoRated 5 out of 5 starsThe beast!!
The best machine, keep all my apartment smelling amazing.
I recommend 1000%
I’m in love with Aroma360, all products are amazing.
Everybody buy buy buy a try everything here!!
- PJPablo J. O.Verified Buyer6 days agoRated 5 out of 5 starsVanGogh360
This oil diffuser is magnificent. Works as advertised. We have it connected to the HVAC and does spread the scent over the whole house. House first floor is apx 2,500sqf. Great coverage.
- AJAnthony J.Verified Buyer3 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starswow
This machine is a BEAST! Has my entire downstairs (1,500 sq) smelling amazing! We hooked ours up to the HVAC system. If you are going to do this, please watch some videos on how to properly install, I made the mistake of not doing this. Great product, would recommend!AAroma3603 weeks ago
Hi Anthony! Thanks so much for the wonderful 5 star review! We are so happy to hear your house smells amazing and you are loving your Aroma360 products. Happy Scenting!
- DD.RoseVerified Reviewer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsAbsolutely happy
I absolutely love mine. I have been using it as stand alone and scents up my home. You can smell it as soon as you open the door.I can’t wait to install it into the HVAC system