Save an additional $25 OFF when purchased with any fragrance oil subscription.
Modify your subscription anytimeChange fragrances, delivery schedule, products and so much more.
No commitmentCancel, swap, skip, or pause at any time.
The Next Level In Scenting
Create a pleasant-smelling ambiance with the DaVinci360, which can be used in residential or commercial settings. Plug it in for an immersive scenting experience, up to 800 square feet.
This standalone unit has a built-in fan for consistent coverage. Like all of our diffusers, the DaVinci360 uses waterless cold air diffusion technology, meaning that during the high-pressurized dispersion process the fragrance oils are transformed into a lightweight, dry nano-mist, which stays suspended in the air longer and offers more coverage without altering the smell or therapeutic benefits.
This type of advanced atomization technology is also allergy-safe, residue free, and safe for pets and children.
The DaVinci360 features a programmable weekly timer that allows up to four unique operating periods to best fit your scenting schedule, which can be developed in advance with your scent consultant. A security lock for the fragrance compartment and the ability to “lock” the settings ensures that no one tampers with the unit.
Technology and luxury combine in the small but powerful DaVinci360. The perfect diffuser to be used in either residential or commercial settings, the DaVinci360 creates an immersive, discrete scenting experience. This standalone unit has a built-in fan that offers consistent, long-lasting coverage whenever it is used. Additionally, it offers a programmable weekly timer that allows up to four unique operating periods to best fit your scenting needs.
Using Your Diffuser
- Unplug or power off your machine before beginning. Use one of the keys included with your diffuser to open the side door. Slide the door up and out to reveal the oil compartment. Unscrew the aluminum bottle and you will see an oil pipette attached to a nozzle.
- Pour your preferred Aroma360 oil into the provided aluminum bottle. Screw the aluminum bottle until it is secured to the oil pipette in the bottle (Careful not to overfill the bottle).
- Once the oil is inserted tightly and secured, reattach the door and lock with the same key. Note: if the bottle is not inserted tightly or straight, the oil will leak. Please ensure the bottle is placed correctly. Once the oil is added, it is safe to plug in or turn on the diffuser.
- The bottom silver button on the DaVinci360 serves as both the on and off button. Press it once for on, and once againfor off.
More detailed instructions about setting scent times, intensity, cleaning your diffuser and wall-mounting options can be found in your Diffusers box or under the instruction manuals section of this website.
- Heatless, Waterless Diffuser
- Scents up to 800 square feet with ease and efficiency.
- Built-in fan for consistent coverage.
- Cold air diffusion technology transforms the fragrance oil into very fine, dry nanoparticles for more consistent coverage.
- No residue.
- Safe for pets and children.
- Programmable weekly timer that allows up to four unique operating periods.
- Security lock for the fragrance compartment.
- JJoseeVerified Buyer2 months agoRated 4 out of 5 starsQuestion
When the bottle of scent oil is finish does the diffuser stop by himself?
- EMElizabeth M.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 3 out of 5 starsDisappointed
I was hesitant to purchase due to the price . Once I read some reviews with positive things to say about it I decided to go ahead and buy it . The unit is well built but it’s very noisy and the instructions are just impossible to understand “ needs work” . Customer Service is great 👍 I give them 5 stars ,
- DNDominique N.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsIncredible
My house smells incredible. Absolutely LOVE! So worth it.
- MHMichele H.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsWonderful Diffuser!!
Love this powerful diffuser!! Fills my complete 1st floor vs just a small room.
- IAIshiama A.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 1 out of 5 starsNeed 120 ml
Wasn’t informed that I needed more than 50 ml of the scent for it to work